Faithbox started as a company with a simple but ambitious goal:
To help Christians grow in faith and live out their faith through the way they shop!
We believe Christians should be at the forefront of stewarding God’s creation and caring for God’s people, and our purchasing power has the ability to do both. And we’re proud to say that since 2015, we’ve shipped nearly 500,000 Faithboxes to Christians around the world to help them do both!
Through their monthly subscription, Faithbox Community Members have:
- provided over 100,000 meals to children through a partnership with Rice Bowls.
- received over 65 different 31-day devotionals written by the Faithbox Team.
- partnered with Operation Christmas Child to pack and deliver over 10,000 shoeboxes to children all over the world.
- donated over 27,000 meals to Indian artisans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- financed the building of a farming education center in Costa Rica.
- and impacted thousands of lives by providing dignified work and fair wages to artisans.
As you can see, every Faithbox truly makes an impact!
As for the Faithbox Team, we’re normal people who love and follow Jesus, just like you! We originally launched in New York, NY, but now we have team members all over the country, stretching from NYC to St. Louis to San Jose, CA. And our commitment as a team is to serve you in whatever way we can.
We believe the Christian faith is all about living, serving, and loving just as Jesus did, and our mission each month is to help you do just that!
That’s a little about us, but what about you?
To subscribe, visit us at faithbox.com.
– The Faithbox Team